Rent a car in Ukraine, at a low cost from Naniko car rental
In order to discover the pulchritude of Ukraine and have a fun to submerse on a tour of the country, that best suits a car for hire. Before you start your trip, still being at home, you can pre-book an auto through our web-site – rent a car in Ukraine.
Naniko offers the best deals of car rental in Ukraine, which can be found in Ukraine.
Car hire in Ukraine – Our attractive services are always amongst the most privileged moments, why our loyal customers choose us:
- Provided unlimited mileage allows you not to fluster about the kilometers traveled.
- Our low rates already include all taxes and insurance fees
- We regularly monitor all the innovations in this service sector.
- You can pay in comfy for you way.
- If you change your plans, you can free to cancel or change the order in 48 hours before the date of the lease.
- In case of any traffic problems, you immediately get help from the company technical staff.
Information from Naniko, to know when renting a car to better enjoy your stay in Ukraine:
- Traffic on the road to the right and overtaking should be on the left.
- Speed limits on urban roads 60 km / h, 90 km / h in the city and 120 km / h on the highway.
- Children under 12 years old and under 145 cm must be adapted to the child seat
- In the event of auto failure on the road should be used the warning triangle or red flashing light.
- Using a mobile phone while driving is prohibited, and one must have on board a fire extinguisher and first aid kit.
- The tolerance of alcohol in the blood is 0% and the penalties for violation of this can be very high, or the police are authorized to deprive a driver's license.
- Service stations can be found along highways or in sparsely populated areas.
- Highways in Ukraine are free and not subject to any fees.
The official currency of Ukraine since 1996 is the hryvnia. Money is always available from ATMs located in cities. Credit cards are used in all major cities.
Ukrainian language is the official in the country, when writing the Cyrillic alphabet is used. However, in the eastern and southern parts widely spoken Russian language.
Ukraine, being the second country by dimensions in Europe after Russia, offers a huge variety of places for tourism.
One of the interesting things that attracts tourists is the Potemkin stairs, located in Odessa, numbering 142 meters. They are designed in such an original way that creates an optical illusion: when you go down a ladder is not visible.
Rental cars in Ukraine – In Ukraine there are many beautiful castles and palaces, with its unique architecture. When you visit these impressive buildings, you will feel like in a fairy tale.