Rent a car in Minsk, Belarus by Naniko at best price and convenient options.
Minsk, being the capital of Belarus is amongst the very exclusive locations in Europe. The city lies along the Nemiga and Svisloch rivers, and being a university town, also offers a variety of historical sites of special interest. Minsk has ancient origins and the first mention of it occured to the eleventh century.
If you come here for business or pleasure, with the help of rent a car in Minsk, you have a real opportunity to go wherever you want, without a bother of travel by public transport.
Travel with ease and comfort provided by Naniko on car rental in Minsk with great rates!
- With advance booking through our online system, you will be capable to save up to 10% in compare with the rental at the airport or the city arriving at the site, as well as get a lot of additional benefits.
- Car hire in Minsk – Save time and money! You can organize all without leaving the house, and upon arrival will be expected by your machine. You do not need to outlay extra on expensive taxi service to get the hotel.
- Give to yourself more comfort during the holidays! Without delay and expectations of public transport sitting comfortably in the cabin of your car, you can obtain any point without hassle.
- Rental car in Minsk – At arrival you do not need to be in search of our office, it is enough to specify in your order desired address, be it airport, railway station or hotel, we will provide your vehicle in the place where you need.
- When receiving an auto together with your passport and driver's license not to lose sight have your reservation voucher with detailed information about renting.
Find the right solution and best deals on Naniko.com for auto renting in Minsk!
Most of historic edifices which creating a uniqueness and beauty of this city, seems have been reconstructed to recreate the magical atmosphere that makes Minsk so famous. In Minsk many beautiful Catholic and Orthodox sanctuaries.
Cathedral of the Holy Spirit was built in the 17th centenary, but later reconstructed several times with preservation of the architectural style of the Baroque. Its two towers stand out on the background of the city.
A Church of Santa Maria Magdalena is the largest temple in Belarus since the beginning of the heyday of Tsarist Russia, which was built in 1847 and is a real example of the architecture of that period.
On the Victory Square, you can see the monument dedicated to the heroes of the Great Patriotic War, where in the center stands the Victory Obelisk, 130 meters high and of a prismatic shape.
Palace of the National Library in Minsk is very original structure by its form and content. It has a specific architectural form, made in the shape of a diamond, and inside contains the largest collection of books published in Russian.