Rent a car in Kazakhstan, the best deals from Naniko
Kazakhstan, extending between Russia and China, is the ninth state by its dimensions in the world, vast expanses, with hundreds of miles of deserts and steppes for centuries were inhabited by nomadic ethnic groups.
Having an auto for rent in Kazakhstan can move freely in this country in the heart of Asia, and no problems to reach its vast territory, with interesting big cities. And exploring remote places and open spaces, seeing that you lose track of time.
Take a car for hire in Kazakhstan at an affordable price from Naniko for a pleasant journey!
- Our super offers of vehicle hiring with or without driver, suitable for both business and tourism.
- Car rental in Kazakhstan – In this case, you will have at your disposal:
- Exclusive and personalized service
- Safe and clean vehicles of top brands
- In case of order, at your service are professional, experienced and discreet drivers. You just indicate where you would like to go and relax, arrive at your destination, avoid the stress of traffic, parking and driving in the city.
- For your choice given our fleets broad range of sedans and hatchbacks, ultra-luxury cars, SUVs, minivans up to 8 passengers and up to the buses of all sizes.
- Due to its low cost and unlimited mileage provided by our company of rent a car in Kazakhstan, you are able to cross the country in any direction and the most astonishing natural areas of the nation.
In Almaty region there are Medeu and Shymbulaq centers, dominated by mountains of Trans-Ili Alatau. Here are the largest and busiest ski resorts in all of Central Asia. During the summer period you can find many mountain trails for hiking.
Carefree travel in comfort on vehicle hired in Kazakhstan – luxury at affordable prices from Naniko!
Turning to the attractions, among the cities it should be noted the former capital Almaty, which is a significant city in terms of cultural and economic development, as well as the financial heart of Central Asia.
Over the past decade, it's quickly turned into a cosmopolitan city, rich in all kinds of shops, restaurants, bars, hotels and casinos, where the elements of modernity coexist with nomadic Kazakhs mentality.
To the knowledge of the country's history can visit the Central State Museum, and then go to Panfilov Park and visit the Cathedral Zenkov and Arasan baths.
Natural landscapes of Kazakhstan offer untold delights in the Tian Shan mountains, crossing the beautiful land, rich in glaciers, rivers and valleys, mountains of Kungei Altau and Zailiysky Altau, up to 4000 meters.
To the east of Shymkent is a nature reserve Aksu-Zhabagly, where you can admire the beautiful scenery, or hike through small villages and mountain peaks of Talas Altau.