Great deals at cheap price for Rent a car in Tallinn, from worldwide company
Tallinn is a wonderful city with numerous attractions and confirmation of a affluent history. An excursion to the Upper Town, its historic medieval center with monuments of extraordinary beauty, give a lasting impression.
When planning this holidays, just pay attention to the organization of such important detail as the use of auto for rent in Tallinn, that you will have a chance to visit the country relaxed in your car and without noisy expectations of buses and trains.
Book now your car rental in Tallinn directly on Naniko.az from a variety of great offers!
- Our fleet offers vehicles from leading manufacturers that are suitable for your every need: SUVs and minivans, cheap subcompact or sedans and even sports convertible or luxury autos.
- Car hire in Tallinn – The best low fares you will find here, in which already considered the cost of insurance and all taxes.
- If, according your plans changes, you desire to retrofit or cancel the order you can do it quite freely and without penalty 48 hours before the withdrawal of the car.
- Nice detail of our profitable advantages is unlimited mileage at which you have access to any distance.
- We have available around the clock phone support for any questions regarding the lease.
Your perfect itinerary at the best prices by Naniko on car rented in Tallinn!
The metropolis of Estonia, Tallinn is the main port of the country and the most populous city, where concentrated much of the cultural and economic wealth of the country. Its past is closely intertwined with the Hanseatic League was flourishing in the Middle Ages, as evidenced by the characteristic architectural lines of the walled city.
Despite its location in Tallinn is a temperate climate, with the best period for visit by rented vehicle in Tallinn, in the summer, when the average temperature of about 20 ° C, and the days are longer.
Picturesque Town Hall Square is the center of the Old Town, which for eight centuries was always full of people, and today at the evenings the cafes and pubs filled with holiday travelers. In summer there are organized outdoor concerts, craft fairs and even medieval markets. In the winter time here put the Christmas tree and organized a merry Christmas fair.
The Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary, a beautiful medieval temple, dominating the central hill of the city. Because of the numerous reconstructions, it has elements of various architectural styles, and eighteenth-century bell tower built in the Baroque style.
One of the new characters of Tallinn is a Liberty Square, with a monument to the War of Independence, which was built in 2009. The area is surrounded by modern buildings of art deco.
Rotermann quarter over the last decade has been transformed into a bustling commercial and cultural center, and in its modern architecture can be traced innovative future of Tallinn. The area of the district often hosts important music festivals.