Rent a car at the airport of Tashkent – Auto rental with Naniko
Planned visit to Tashkent will certainly bring a lot of interesting discoveries and characteristics of the Asian country. But do not forget that organizing the trip would be good to pay attention to the nuances and specific circumstances.
Therefore, given the vast expanses and numerous interesting places, the most efficient mean of transport in accordance to the majority of tourist’s views is considered car rental at the airport in Tashkent.
Rent a car at the Tashkent airport – Quite simply, in advance, by site Naniko select and book your desired type of vehicle.
Ensure yourself by a great and comfortable car renting at the Tashkent airport provided by Naniko!
- A huge range of cars and the availability of a variety of classes, models and technical data.
- For any purpose of your trip we will find you an appropriate means of transport: SUVs or minivans, sedans or hatchbacks.
- Compare and find out that our rates are the best on the market is simple! Rates already include taxes and insurance cost.
- Transparency, flexibility and maximum availability of services designed for you.
- In case of changing of your travel itinerary route for any reason, here you can modify or delete your order for free for 48 hours before the withdrawal.
- The protection of your data while booking process provided by international safety standards.
Enjoy benefits and services from the company Naniko, car hire from the airport of Tashkent!
Tashkent Airport is the main in Uzbekistan and the largest one in Central Asia. It is disposed 12 km away from the capital.
The airport is a category II and a hub of Uzbekistan Airways. In 2001 was held a global reconstruction of the main terminal, and today it has the potential to maintain the passenger over of 1,000 persons, and each arriving passengers can get to the airport without spending hours on the long procedure of customs control or baggage. Travelers should be at place for three hours before the flight. Tashkent airport annually serves about 2 million travelers.
Airport has two terminals, for national and international flights located separately. In both of them offered a multiplicity of services such as VIP-lounges, restaurants and bars, exchange offices, duty free shops, ticket offices, and more.
Terminal 3 was inaugurated in 2011 with a throughput of 400 passengers per hour.
The government planes to transfer the airport to a new location in 2030.
Tashkent is most visited tourist destinations in Uzbekistan and is placed in the northeastern part of the country. It is therefore very relevant and in demand service is car hiring at the airport in Tashkent, through which easy access to major attractions and other routes.