Car rental in Tashkent – Unprecedented prices from Naniko rent a car!
Tashkent, the city focused on the future, but at the same time not forgetting its past and tradition, which is confirmed by many historical sites, the Museum of History of Uzbekistan, Mosque Sheikh Tellya and Kukeldash madrassah built in the sixteenth century.
The capital of Uzbekistan, located in the north-east of the country, in a fertile oasis, irrigated by rivers. It has roots in the distant past of 750 AD, when it was founded by the Arabs.
In order to explore this ancient country with convenience, most tourists do not hesitate to choose the car rental in Tashkent, which you can book on Naniko.az. On our site, in real time, you will get numerous offers at reasonable prices and undeniable acceptable conditions – rent a car in Tashkent.
Save your time and enjoy the services of car hire in Tashkent by Naniko!
Car renting in Tashkent – Just in a few simple steps, using the settings of our website, you will get desirable vehicle:
- Specify the date of your visit and your personal data
- Select the type of vehicle: fuel-efficient, sedan, minivan, subcompact, SUV or other.
- Also is possible to specify the preferred technical data and specifics: automatic or manual transmission, diesel fuel or gasoline, and more.
- Then just with confirming of your choice will receive a voucher by e-mail.
- Our fuel policy is simple and can be adjusted by agreement with the client. If you prefer to get a car with a full tank, then have to returns the same. If is convenient the version full – empty, then the cost of fuel you have to pay.
Explore the historical wealth of the country by car rented in Tashkent provided by Naniko!
Destroyed by Genghis Khan in 1100, Tashkent was rebuilt and two centuries later occupied by the Russian army. Continental climate characterized with cold winters and hot summers.
Tashkent has more than 2000 years of history and is the center of the country with two million inhabitants. It is a major transportation hub in Central Asia with two railway stations, freight terminals and several intercity bus stations.
Architectural monuments of the ancient era not so much, but they are well preserved and presented in a single complex with modern hotels and office buildings, creating the specific form of the main city of the country.
As for culture and art, Tashkent filled with activities, presented in many theaters, and in the greatest of them Opera and Ballet Theatre of Alisher Navoi.
Historical and cultural traditions of the country can be explored in the Museum of Fine Arts, Applied Arts, the Museum of History of Uzbekistan, and many others. Here are numerous universities, including the World Economy and Diplomacy, Academy of Agricultural Sciences, University of World Languages, and others.