Car rental in Moscow from the world known company Naniko rent a car
Moscow, being the capital of Russia, inhabited by ten million people, but with the regions can even reach 14 million. This city is undoubtedly amongst the most important cultural centers of the world, rich in history and strong contradictions, does not leave anyone indifferent.
The ideal solution to explore this diverse city and at first glance feel its charm is an auto hire.
For your trip to Moscow Naniko offers the best cars for rent in Moscow.
- We strive to provide on our site the most accurate information for the convenience of our customers.
- Car hire in Moscow from Naniko – nThe voucher you receive by e-mail confirms your reservation and must be presented upon receipt of car together with your passport and driver's license.
- We put our customers aware that the we will not be answerable in the event of driving while intoxicated or drunk.
- Our rates include car insurance and current taxes
- Car renting in Moscow -Provided free unlimited mileage and road assistance.
- Deposit left at the starting of the lease, you will be get at the end of the contract and return the car in the corresponding conditions.
- Rental cars in Moscow – Optional accessories like child seats, luggage basket, navigator and others may be paid on the spot.
- Fuel policy of company is simple: if you've got a car with a full tank, respectively, must be returned in the same way.
Rent a car in Moscow from Naniko will allow you to visit Moscow and its surroundings in comfort!
Moscow has evolved over the centuries around the Kremlin, a fortress, erected in 1156, which to this day is the central point of the city and the bustling center of the Government. Here are the most important monuments, including the Cathedral of the Assumption, the Annunciation and the Archangel Gabriel. And to the west of the Kremlin are the famous Alexandrovs gardens and beautiful sceneries of the St. Basil's Cathedral, with impressive views of colored domes.
In the famous Red Square you can visit the mausoleum, which stores many years of Lenin's tomb. In 1990, the Red Square and the Kremlin were included to the UNESCO World Heritage List.
For art lovers, as indeed for many others, it is well known that the city is the world capital of ballet. In many theaters and in the famous Bolshoi Theatre to enjoy the beautiful plays.
In Moscow, even the subway station are unique with their golden mosaics and rich chandeliers can just considered as museums.
To move by car in Moscow, you need to know that the city has a road system, which consists of three ring roads and avenues to 16 bands. And despite this, road in Moscow are busiest that require maximum attention and care.
As it is not ironic, but being the center of communism during decades, today the capital of the country has turned into the main centers of capitalism.