Car rental at the Lviv International Airport by Naniko rent a car
Lviv, being the cultural center of Ukraine, annually attracts thousands of tourists. Thanks to the multicultural roots, the architecture of the city is very diverse, as well as irresistible culinary traditions. Hence it is also easy to plan trips from here to other national destinations in a rented car.
If you do not want to rely on the schedule of public transport, or spend money on a taxi, then this service is the perfect choice for you.
Take the car for hire with Naniko from the Lviv Airport and explore the area at your own pace and comfort.
- Car rental in Airport Lviv – Our services are highly appreciated by numerous of customers for many reasons:
- Liability insurance, collision damage and taxes included in lease price
- Road assistance and unlimited mileage provided free of charge and available 24 hours a day.
- Rent a car in Lviv Airport – Regardless of the type of vehicle you are looking for, our fleet will offer you exactly the desired model from a small and economical cars and to minivans with up to 9 people.
- Car hire in Lviv Airport – In our assortment of a fleet are also sedans, SUVs, 4×4, or for those who want are able to offer prestigious luxury models.
Lviv International Airport is named after Daniel Galitsky and located six kilometers from the city. In 2010, passenger traffic was about half a million people.
During the last period the airport has undergone fundamental reconstruction and a new terminal building covers an area of 34,000 square meters. Also increased its capacity, which amounted to 1,000 passengers per hour.
In modern lobby, you can go shopping in the duty-free shops, have fun in the bar with cup of coffee or have a delicious meal in the restaurant before the flight.
On existing projects planned extension of the runway and enhance the capabilities of the new terminal to handle up to 1,220 passengers per hour. In the terminal has 29 check-in counters for domestic and international flights.
The trip from one museum to another on vehicle rented from Naniko, starting from the airport of Lviv!
Pre making a list of your routes, of course, you do not miss out a visit to the interesting museums, which are abundant in Lviv.
Among other things, to walk through the halls of the art gallery in the historic or the National Museum and the Museum of Folk Architecture and Life, is a true delight.
Founded in 1256, Lviv has always been a cosmopolitan city inhabited by Poles, Jews, Ukrainians, Germans and many others. And this gave the result of a variety of architectural style of the city. You can visit the Cathedral of St. George, designed in Baroque – Rococo, Armenian Cathedral, built in the fourteenth century, and is also a monument to the famous Shevchenko.
Rental cars in Lviv Airport – Finally, in the Market Square, you can enjoy lovely views over the historic city center.