Car rental in Tallinn Airport cheap Rent a car from worldwide company
For those who plan their trip to the Baltic state Estonia, arriving by air, should consider how to best organize the sequel of the route to make the most wonderful time and rationally spend the budget.
Even if hire a car at the airport in Tallinn is more costly compared to other means of transport, any way you will get a significant advantage due to the flexibility and freedom that provides this kind of service.
All facilities of auto renting at Tallinn Airport are provided by an international company Naniko!
- Our services included in the rental price are:
- Unlimited mileage, full auto insurance, taxes and roadside assistance.
- The car you can always return elsewhere than take if it is predetermined by the peculiarities of your route.
- Car rental at Tallinn airport – Also in the case of intention to extend the period of the lease, just enough to warn in advance and your contract will be extended.
- At any time you can add auxiliary accessories like safety chains, ski racks, luggage basket, navigation and child seats.
- Rent a car at Tallinn airport – Payment of accessories can be carried out on the spot or in advance by your choice.
- You can also cancel the request for additional accessories or when you want to add more.
Your best weekend on car rented at the airport of Tallinn from Naniko!
Lennart Meri Airport is disposed 4 km away from Tallinn, serves numerous international and local flights and is the largest in the state. In 2008, the old design has been subjected to significant change and expansion, in order to cope with the increased number of passengers. There are also other plans for greater enlargement of the airport, which will reinforce the running of operations at the airport.
By 2009, passenger traffic amounted to almost two million people. This is also the main hub of the national airline Estonian Air.
Transport leading to the airport is varied and includes bus lines and rail links as well as there is an easy access to the motorway by the car hired in Tallinn Airport.
In the terminal are provided services such as free wireless Inet access, duty free shops, some interesting specialty store and even Cigar Lounge. You can have a tasty meal in the two airport restaurants. There is also a hotel Ülemiste for passengers.
Tallinn has always been an important economic port and even in the past been used extensively for trade with Finland and other countries. City looks at the Gulf of Finland and topped by Toompea Hill, where the first settlements were born. Here you can see the many cathedrals and churches, including the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral of 1894, which takes a special place.