Car rental at the airport in Yekaterinburg – Koltsovo, with Naniko rent a car
Yekaterinburg is disposed in the core of the Eurasian continent, at the boundary of Europe and Asia and is an essential industrial and cultural center of the country.
Known for its theaters, it is home to some famous ones, such as Academic Theater of Musical Comedy, Theatre for Young Audiences, and more.
More than 30 museums and art galleries are here, as circus building and one of the most beautiful architectural pending structures in the world, TV Tower. Thus It is not surprising that the city has no shortage of visitors who choose to move in an effective means of auto hire.
At the airport in Yekaterinburg with you and for your the comfort of car renting from Naniko!
- The range of accessories for cars at your disposal:
- Navigator with effective and up to date map of the area for you to enjoy stress free route. GPS can specify when booking and pay upon receipt of the machine in the company.
- Car rental in Yekaterinburg airport – Child seats – a necessity for the safety of your children. The seat can be chosen by the child's growth. We strongly recommend you take care of this in advance, so that we can reserve a special tool for you.
- If your trip falls on the winter season, an indispensable device will be on the road – safety chain. Since many people prefer anyway snow chains on board in reserve, they are limited in availability, so do not miss the sight of the reserve them in a timely manner.
- Rent a car in Yekaterinburg airport – for young drivers can be at least from 21 years, with two years of driving experience.
At your disposal at the airport of Koltsovo, Ekaterinburg, the best car hire services at low rates from Naniko!
The history of Koltsovo Airport, placed 16 km from Ekaterinburg, started in 1943, when a military airport has been transformed to civilian airport of Sverdlovsk region. It was founded in 1928 as a military air base. In 1993, the airport was privatized and became international.
In Koltsovo has 60 aircraft racks and provide with flights to more than 50 destinations worldwide. The airport has available one international terminal and the other for domestic flights.
This airport can rightfully hold the name of Air intersection of the Urals. The strategic importance of Koltsovo predetermined by geographic location of Ekaterinburg, its state as the metropolis of the Sverdlovsk region and the high economic potential of the city and the region.
Availability of public transport:
Bus number one and a yellow minivan functioning between a railway station and Koltsovo and back throughout the day until midnight.
Near the airport there is Liner hotel, where you can book place from standard to deluxe suites.