Car hire in St. Petersburg from international company Naniko car rental
Drive on your own car in journey is a bit difficult question and quite expensive. Therefore, auto rental service allows you to save the budget, provides optimum comfort and that's why in great demand.
St. Petersburg, being the 2nd largest city in Russia, is as a museum at open area, with many cultural attractions as the Winter Palace of Romanov dynasty and Hermitage and many others that are not only architectural masterpieces, but also contain rare antiques and old art collections.
Discover the world of splendor of St. Petersburg on car rented from Naniko!
- Our desire to provide the besаt prices is always guaranteed. Thus it is needful to know that insurance and local taxes you will not have to pay separately, since they are already included in the given rates.
- Car rental in Petersburg – Something has changed in your plans, want to select another date, model of car or even cancel the order? Do not worry about penalties! Absolutely free you can do it for 48 hours before the rental period.
- Given the number of days of hire, you can get a substantial discount.
- Rent a car in Petersburg – Among the services we provide does a possibility to order a car with English-speaking driver know all the tourist routes through which you would like to travel.
- Rental cars in St. Petersburg – We offer all the necessary additional accessories that you can choose by your desire or necessity: seats for children according to age, navigator, safety chains and more.
Organize an exciting voyage to St. Petersburg Car hire in from company Naniko!
The importance and significance of Saint – Petersburg, founded by Peter the Great, was recognized by UNESCO. It is impossible not to remain fascinated after the visit of the Russian Museum, the Mikhailovsky Palace, or the Pertopavlosky fortress. A stunner opening of Neva bridges leaves a lasting impression. It is difficult to enumerate all the wonderful places, which also include Ethnographic Museum and the Alexander Nevsky Monastery, also Tikhvin Cemetery, the burial place of some of the world's known composers and writers as Dostoevsky and Tchaikovsky.
You also need to visit the typical Russian Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, raised on the spot where was killed Tsar Alexander II.
Above all, you can ride on a boat tour along the Neva River, and visit the Vasilevsky Island, where there are also many things to see, as St. Andrew's Cathedral, the museum of Erarta and Contemporary Art.
For shoppers St. Petersburg may also offer many interesting things in Apraksin and Gostiny Dvor, which are huge shopping malls.
Night life of the city is quite lively. For dinner, you can taste the famous pies or dumplings, borsh or savory pancakes.